An exciting and rare opportunity to join the NHS in a GP dispensary setting. If you enjoy working in a friendly team, putting patient care first and in-depth learning about medication, we’d love to hear from you.
- 36 hours per week
- £9,360.00 per annum
- Dispensing acute and repeat medication.
- Performing patient medication reviews.
- Stock control and ordering.
- Documenting and destroying controlled drugs.
- Handing out prescriptions.
- Managing a small group of vulnerable patients through dosette boxes.
- Improving and managing profits.
- Managing end of life patients and helping their families.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 pharmacy assistant apprenticeship.
- Functional skills maths and English Level 1 and/or Level 2, as appropriate.
- Training will take place at the workplace – no need to travel to a college.
For more information and to apply for this role, visit the Find Apprenticeship website.