If you are eligible for a flu jab and have not yet had one, we are still holding clinics at the surgery that you can book into. Please check your eligibility below. This now includes 50-64 year olds.
Who is eligible for the 2020/21 Flu Vaccine?
Those eligible for the flu vaccine are as follows:
- All patients 6 months to under 65 years in clinical at risk groups, such as lung, heart kidney, liver and neurological disease, diabetes, suppressed immunity. Plus those who have recently had to shield during the COVID-19 pandemic, and their immediate family living with them (if they are also our patients).
- Pregnant women.
- Patients over 65 years (or those turning 65 before 31st March 2021).
- Children aged 2-3 years on 31st August 2020 can be vaccinated at the surgery i.e. born between 1st Sept 2016 & 31st Aug 2018.
- All primary school aged children and Year 7s (1st year at secondary school) will be vaccinated at school. Please contact your schools directly for further information.
- 50-64 year olds- this cohort can now have their flu jabs from 1st December onwards. We are holding an additional flu clinic on Saturday 12th December at both Cheltenham road site and at Highnam.